About Wellpark College
- Natural therapies will become a respected and integral part of the health care system;
- All people may have access to natural health care;
- Prevention rather than cure will be the prime motivation behind all healthcare;
- Natural therapists play a respected and integral role in society.
- To develop and deliver educational programmes for natural therapies;
- To establish research into natural medicine;
- To foster excellence in natural therapies education and practice;
- To provide community education in natural therapies.
- Aroha; love and caring for all;
- Rangimarie; peacefulness in all our activities;
- Mahi Tika; appropriate activity that respects others;
- Pono; fostering the truth that we are all connected.