ABOUT WELLPARK COLLEGE
Wellpark College of Natural Therapies has been established for over 28 years. Wellpark College is an NZQA-registered private training establishment, offering flexible study options for tertiary education.
Wellpark College Graduates are in high demand and there are lots of exciting career paths to choose from in the Wellness industry.
Join the Wellpark College community and study with like-minded people. Enjoy the support offered by tutors and staff who will help you to become the best practitioner you can be.
Our clinical program will allow you to work with real patients in our student clinic, The Prema Clinic, ensuring that upon graduation you are confident and ready to start practicing.
At Wellpark College of Natural Therapies, we are dedicated to a holistic and scientific approach to integrated medicine, where natural health therapists work alongside traditional health professionals. Our approach recognises the whole person (mind, body, and spirit) and optimises well-being to affect good health and the best possible recovery from illness.
- Natural therapies will become a respected and integral part of the health care system;
- All people may have access to natural health care;
- Prevention rather than cure will be the prime motivation behind all healthcare;
- Natural therapists play a respected and integral role in society.
- To develop and deliver educational programmes for natural therapies;
- To establish research into natural medicine;
- To foster excellence in natural therapies education and practice;
- To provide community education in natural therapies.
- Aroha; love and caring for all;
- Rangimarie; peacefulness in all our activities;
- Mahi Tika; appropriate activity that respects others;
- Pono; fostering the truth that we are all connected.