New Zealand’s comprehensive Natural Health Sciences and Yoga Centre
Enrol to study for a Yoga Diploma now
Study Yoga at NZ’s most comprehensive Natural Health Sciences and Yoga Centre
Enrol now for our July 2019 intake.
ASK US ABOUT STUDENT LOANS
Enjoy immersive Yoga study and learning in our brand new, modern, purpose-built Yoga teaching centre.
Wellpark College classrooms are is located in 20 acres of natural bush and garden
An environment, conducive to nurturing professional development at all levels and only 30 minutes from Auckland CBD, with great public transport links only 5 mins walk away.
As well as the classroom components of your course you will also have access to
- Morning and evening yoga practices
- Tranquil spaces to meditate and reflect
- Organic cafe
- On-site retreat accommodation
- Swimming pool
- Involvement in the many events held at Kawai Purapura including the International Yoga Festival
Wellpark College offers New Zealand’s only NZQA accredited Yoga Diploma, this means;
- you can trust us to provide you with an excellent education
- you can apply for a student loan (domestic students only)
- we can welcome international students into the program. (you can apply for a student visa).
- You may be eligible for Fees Free
Whether you already hold a 200hr certificate and want to develop and expand your knowledge or you are looking for a course that will offer you more than Asana’s on the mat then Wellpark College’s 1 year Diploma in Yoga will ensure that you graduate with confidence and with a solid foundation on which to build your practice.
Make an appointment to talk with our admissions team, find out more about study options, student loans and timetables or register for an invite to our next Open Evening or Click now to find out more about what you will learn on the Diploma