Massage Courses that can lead to an exciting career in Natural Health
Wellpark College Massage Courses lead to fulfilling careers within an established profession.
The principle aspects of a massage session may include:
- A variety of soft-tissue techniques as part of relaxation or therapeutic massage
- Wellness and movement education
- Application of oils
- Energy work.
Massage is a healthcare modality with a wide-ranging repertoire that integrates physical and physiological approaches.
Touch to heal is instinctive and part of what makes us human.
Research shows that many benefits of Massage Therapy can be attributed to the power and quality of touch.
Wellpark College Massage courses include a supervised clinical component at our Prema Clinic. Our high standard of clinical practice ensures that Wellpark College graduates are confident to provide professional care a wide range of clients.
All Wellpark College Massage courses are NZQA accredited and student loans are available through Study link.
Our Massage Diploma qualifications are recognised by Massage New Zealand (MNZ), the only membership body of professional massage therapists in New Zealand. Massage New Zealand
Wellpark College’s choice of different qualification levels gives you flexibility around your preferences of learning, time commitment and study needs. You will be given access to pathways into higher education and will be able to widen your scope of practice.
Note that the Diploma in Remedial Massage (Level 6) is anticipated to be offered in near future. Request more information
Why Massage Therapy?
- Wellpark Graduates are in high demand as Massage grows in popularity as well as increasing credibility among other health practitioners.
- Excellent work opportunities in a range of settings (e.g. home-based, workplaces, spas, own or multidisciplinary clinic, sports events, cruise ships, etc.)
- Great work hours. Massage is a rewarding career that allows you flexibility around work-life balance.
- Help others improve their health a career in Massage will allow you to support and interact with people.
- Lots of variety, no day is ever the same.
- If you like working with your hands, yet engaging your mind, Massage could be the perfect career for you.
Make an appointment today to talk to or Skype with our Enrolment Advisor to find out more about this qualification.