Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine that has over 200 years of empirical evidence and today is used widely throughout the world, particularly Europe, South America and India. It recognises physical, mental and emotional aspects of a person and assists the body’s natural healing capacity. Treatment involves the prescription of highly diluted substances, with the aim of triggering the body’s innate healing mechanisms. Homeopathy is based on the principle that you can treat ‘like with like,’ that is, a substance which causes symptoms in a healthy person can be used in small amounts to treat a person with the same symptoms.
The New Zealand Diploma in Acute Prescribing with Homeopathy will provide you with the skills to:
- Successfully treat first aid and acute conditions with homeopathy.
- Incorporate acute homeopathic prescribing into your existing practice or use it as a stand-alone healing modality.
- Learn a system of healing that is gentle, natural, inexpensive and effective.
- Help meet the growing demand for alternative options in healthcare.
- Become part of an emerging healthcare profession worldwide and communicate with homeopathic practitioners around the world.
- Pathway or transfer to other professional homeopathic qualifications to continue your education to become a fully qualified homeopath able to treat chronic conditions.
The Diploma will benefit you, your family and friends and set up an in-depth understanding of homeopathy. This will assist you in not only understanding homeopathy, but also the unique homeopathic worldview which is increasingly being researched.
As this is an online qualification you will be able to study in your own time and from any location.