- A guide to Wellpark Forms – Which form do I need to complete?
- Assignment Extension Information
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Student Handbook
- Academic records
- Concerns + complaints policy
- Green Policy
- Withdrawal or Learning Mode Change Form
- Student Enquiry Form
- Assessment Extension Application Form
- Student Assessment Appeal Form
- Request for Official Academic Records Form
- Permission to Record Learning Activity Form
- Formal Complaints Form
- Deferral Application form – only available by speaking to Faculty Support
- Assignment Cover Sheet
- Application for an Assessment Resit Resubmission Form
- Graduation – only available through reception as dates change
2017 Term Dates :
Term Three: 24 July – 24 September
Term Four: 9 October – 10 December
2018 Term Date :
Term 1 – 12 Feb – 20 April
Term 2 – 30 April – 22 June
Term 3 – 30 July – 28 Sept
Term 4 – 8 Oct – 30 -November
Your qualification is not automatically awarded on successful completion of your programme of study – all students are to complete a Graduation Application Form. Please click here to download an application form.
Please note that from 2012, all students will be required to hold a current NZQA accredited First Aid Certificate prior to undertaking the clinical portion of their program. The First Aid Certificate should be completed with an NZQA registered provider and should cover the NZQA Unit Standards 26551 and 26552 (or the old NZQA Unit Standards of 6400, 6401 and 6402).
Wellpark College subscribe to Science Direct’s Social & Behavioural Sciences and Health & Life Sciences journal collections.
nPod provides up-to-date comprehensive prescribing information for Practitioner Only products in Australia and New Zealand.
Thank You Nutrisearch Ltd (NZ)
Nutrisearch Ltd (NZ) have kindly provided sponsorship so that our students and staff can access this scientific database which is particularly rich in information on herbal medicine and nutrition. Through their kind support they are growing our profession and we would like to acknowledge them as a company that is supporting our drive for integrated medicine.