- Student Handbook
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Academic records
- Concerns + complaints policy
- Green Policy
- Quick Guide to Wellpark Forms
- Alternative Study Contract Form
- Application for Assessment RESIT/Resubmission Form
- Application for Deferral Form
- Application for Extension Form
- Application for Offsite Invigilation Form
- Application for Recognition of Prior Learning Form 1) – Credit Transfer or Cross Credit.
- Application for Recognition of Prior Learning Form 2) – Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Recognition of Current Competence (RCC).
- Application To Change Enrolment Status Form (Options A or B)
- Application to Make-up Missed Session(s) Form
- Assessment Appeal Form
- Assessment Cover Sheet
- Formal Complaint Form
- Graduation – only available through reception as dates change
- Learning Activity Recording Request and Permission Form
- Learning Contract Form
- Request for Official Academic Records Form
- Student Enquiry Form
- Withdrawal Form
2018 Term Dates :
Term 1 – 15 Feb – 22 April
Term 2 – 07 May – 01 July
Term 3 – 30 July – 30 September
Term 4 – 15 Oct – 07 Dec (except BNHM Yr 3 – December 14 2018)
2019 Term Dates :
Term 1 – 18 Feb – 14 April
Term 2 – 29 April – 30 June
Term 3 – 22 July – 22 September
Term 4 – 07 Oct – 01 December
Your qualification is not automatically awarded on successful completion of your programme of study – all students are to complete a Graduation Application Form. Please ask reception for a copy of this form.
Please note that from 2012, all students will be required to hold a current NZQA accredited First Aid Certificate prior to undertaking the clinical portion of their program. The First Aid Certificate should be completed with an NZQA registered provider and should cover the NZQA Unit Standards 26551 and 26552 (or the old NZQA Unit Standards of 6400, 6401 and 6402).
Wellpark College subscribe to Science Direct’s Social & Behavioural Sciences and Health & Life Sciences journal collections.
nPod provides up-to-date comprehensive prescribing information for Practitioner Only products in Australia and New Zealand.
Thank You Nutrisearch Ltd (NZ)
Nutrisearch Ltd (NZ) have kindly provided sponsorship so that our students and staff can access this scientific database which is particularly rich in information on herbal medicine and nutrition. Through their kind support they are growing our profession and we would like to acknowledge them as a company that is supporting our drive for integrated medicine.