Wellpark College offer a Homeopathy course that will provide you with the foundations and knowledge to be a confident practitioner.
Study Online – Wellpark’s Homeopathy course is completely online meaning you can enjoy the flexibility of being able to study in your own time and from any location.
Find out more about E Learning at Wellpark College
Learn more at Open Day Sat 19 Oct
Why Study Homeopathy?
- Become self-employed as a homeopathic practitioner
- Meet the growing demand for alternative options in healthcare.
- Learn a system of healing that is gentle, natural, inexpensive and effective..
- Incorporate acute homeopathic prescribing into your existing natural therapies practice
- Become part of an emerging healthcare profession worldwide
- Use this course as an entry point to further study in homeopathic qualifications
This Homeopathy course will benefit you, your family and friends and set up an in-depth understanding of homeopathy.
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine that has over 200 years of empirical evidence and today is used widely throughout the world, particularly Europe, South America and India. It recognises physical, mental and emotional aspects of a person and assists the body’s natural healing capacity. Treatment involves the prescription of highly diluted substances, with the aim of triggering the body’s innate healing mechanisms. Homeopathy is based on the principle that you can treat ‘like with like,’ that is, a substance which causes symptoms in a healthy person can be used in small amounts to treat a person with the same symptoms.
Please contact us to make a time to meet or Skype with our Enrolment Advisor to discuss if the Diploma is the right course for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about Fees Free