Please refer to the following reference list for assistance
Map of the Campus
OUR RECEPTIONIST DEALS WITH:
Phone: (09) 360 0560 Ext. 900
- Your first port of call – Xenia can direct you to the correct person to speak to.
- Contact Xenia if you are not able to attend your course on a particular day.
- Xenia can issue assignment coversheets and receipt of assignments
- All forms can be collected from reception, you can also purchase items from the bookshop from Xenia.
- Payment of tuition fees or other fees can be made with Xenia.
- To book an appointment with a member of staff (reception can arrange this for you)
- Student ID cards/name badges/lockers are all organised by Xenia.
- Lost property is held at reception.
- Top-up photocopying account
- If you have any issues with booking Clinicals on EzyBook then please talk to Xenia.
Note: Reception services are available Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
ENROLMENT ADVISOR DEALS WITH:
Gabrielle Triegaardt – Admissions
Phone: (09) 360 0560 Ext. 912
- General course inquiries
- International student pastoral care
LIBRARIAN AND MIXED MODE (TECHNICAL & EDUCATION) DEAL WITH:
Phone: (09) 360 0560 Ext. 919
- Issuing books
- Moodle and Turnitin help
- Database assistance (Science Direct, Natural Standard etc)
- Information searching guidance/Photocopying / Printing assistance
- Academic referencing guidance
Academic Administration / IT support
Distance learner education support
Phone: (09) 360 0560 Ext. 730
The library hours are:
Monday to Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 8pm (normal hours during term breaks)
Friday 9am – 2pm
Note: Academic Tutorials are available on set days, please see the Student Notice Board
FACULTY SUPPORT DEALS WITH:
Phone: (09) 360 0560 Ext. 907
- Requests for assessment extensions and exam re-sits
- Issues which are affecting study
PROGRAMME LEADERS DEAL WITH:
Phone: (09) 360 0560 Ext. 910
Naturopathy & Nutrition
Phone: (09) 360 0560 Ext. 920
(09) 360 0560 Ext. 908
- Enrollment interviews and selection process
- Academic guidance
- Course Outline Documents
- Prior assessed and un-assessed learning (Recognition of Prior Learning and Recognition of Current Competency)
- Academic progress and achievement including learning contracts
TUTORS DEAL WITH:
- Requirements for the course, including assessment requirements
- Content assistance
- Course Outline
- To email ,a tutor directly, click on the persons name on Moodle
- Find a directory of all Wellpark Tutors under “About Wellpark, Academic Staff”.
See Ivana about
- College Administration issues
- Human Resources (HR)
Phione: (09) 360 0560 ext 902