Why Study With Us?
5 Reasons why you should Study Natural Therapies at Wellpark College, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Trust us to give you the best education! Wellpark College is a ‘Highly Confident’ NZQA education provider with 25 years’ experience.
- Internationally-recognised qualification meaning Wellpark graduates are in high demand and have amazing career opportunities. 87% of 2014 graduates are now working in positions related to their field of study or have gone on to do further studies.
- Highly experience teachers and caring support staff who are all passionate about integrated natural health and helping you achieve your education goals.
- Supervised clinical experience at our Student Clinic, meaning you leave us confident and ready to consult in the greater community.
- Study in a holistic environment – a beautiful campus in a friendly city in a stunning ‘green’ country.
Wellpark College is New Zealand’s leading natural therapies tertiary provider. We provide outstanding courses in natural therapies from Certificate and Diploma programmes to Degrees. Wellpark College has successfully educated thousands of students since establishing in 1990 in the tree-lined streets of Grey Lynn, Auckland.
More than 75% of our enrolments are word-of-mouth recommendations from those who have already enjoyed the Wellpark learning experience.
StudyLink loans available – as an NZQA-registered Private Training Establishment (PTE) Wellpark College is approved for student funding, loans and allowances.
At Wellpark we pride ourselves on our excellent academic standards and have achieved ‘Highly Recommended’ in the NZQA’s External Evaluation Review. Our tutors are considered leaders in their field and successfully serve as practitioners, industry representatives, media spokespeople and international keynote speakers.
As New Zealand’s largest Natural Therapies tertiary education provider, we offer the widest range of programmes of any Natural Therapies institution in New Zealand. Equal in scope to those of leading Australian colleges, Wellpark College introduced New Zealand’s first Bachelor of Naturopathy (now called Bachelor of Naturopathic and Herbal Medicine) in 2010 and is the only tertiary provided NZQA-accredited and approved for government funding to offer a Diploma in Yoga.