Take your yoga practice to the next level when you study for your Yoga Diploma with Wellpark College.
Register for our Yoga Open Evening on 01 May and find out more about the programme
Wellpark College offer a 1200hr yoga program with 700 classroom hours.
You will spend a year studying with us at Wellpark College and be able to totally immerse yourself in yoga.
In July of 2018 we are moving to our North Shore Campus. The new campus will be located in the grounds of Kawai Purapura, a yoga retreat in Albany set in 19 acres of native New Zealand bush and gardens.
This means that as well as the classroom components of your course you will also have access to
- morning and evening yoga practices,
- tranquil spaces to meditate and reflect
- an organic cafe
- on site retreat accommodation
- a swimming pool
- involvement in the many events held at Kawai Purapura including the International Yoga Festival.
Wellpark College is proud to offer New Zealand’s only NZQA accredited Yoga Diploma, this means
- you can trust us to provide you with an excellent education
- you can apply for a student loan (domestic students only)
- we can welcome international students onto the program. (you can apply for a student visa).
Whether you already hold a 200hr certificate and want to develop and expand your knowledge or you are looking for a course that will offer you more than Asana’s on the mat then Wellpark College’s 1 year Diploma in Yoga will ensure that you graduate with confidence and with a solid foundation on which to build your practice.